Monday 7 October 2013

WELCOME!

HI EVERYONE,

I'm Charlotte.
This is not my first blog but i felt my others were out dated so here's a new one.

I'm a make-up artist and beauty therapist with 5 years experience. I have a degree in make-up and hair styling for photography, film and music from Southampotn Solent Uni. I also have diploma in beauty Therapy from Cambridge Regional College. I own my beauty studio called Charlott'e Studio. ( www.facebook.com/charlottestudio) Please like my facebook page.




Make-up and beauty are my life!!!

I'm trained in everything (list below) and this blog will be all about my tips on treatments and looks. Along with beauty hauls and some of my fave products.

Things i'm trained in
  • Body Painting, 
  • Face Painting, 
  • Airbrushing, 
  • Make-up Artistry, 
  • Basic Special Effects Make-up, 
  • Hair Styling, including wigs and beards and basic hair cutting. 
  • Make-up for 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's, 
  • Drag Make-up,  
  • Photography both studio and location, 
  • Make-up and Hair for fashion, film, theatre, TV, catwalk, commercial and editorial, and can edit my own images.
  • Tanning both Spray and Mannual,
  • Eyelash Extensions,
  • Facials,
  • Manicures,
  • Pedicures,
  • Acrylic Nails,
  • Swarovski Crystal Nails,
  • Waxing,
  • Tinting,
  • Lash Perming,
  • Gelish Polish Nails.

I have had training with:
  • Long Road Sixth Form College,
  • Southampton Solent Uni,
  • Cambridge Regional College,
  • Laura Mercier,
  • Illamasqua,
  • Dermalogica,
  • LCN,
  • Ellisons,
  • Sallys Salon Services,
  • Marvel Lash,

I have also worked with different make-up/skin care brands such as:
  • Laura Mercier,
  • Chanel,
  • Illamasqua,
  • Kiehls,
  • Dior,
  • Sisley.

Sorry for all the lists, but this way you can see that i've tried a wide range of products and brands and you can see how much training i have gone through.

Hope you Enjoy

LOVE CHARLOTTE
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment