Monday 7 October 2013

Lush beauty haul/review

Over the last couple of months I have really got into Lush products. I've gone on a bit of a natural hype. I've been very aware of what i'm putting into my body and I want to look after it better. Also I have horrible skin I'm prone to getting spots it's not pretty.

So the first product(s)

Gorilla Perfumes



This is a picture of the new ones, I haven't actually tried these yet (want to).
I'm really in to the old ones and specifically the solid perfumes.


The way you find you signature scent is by doing it with you eyes shut. 
Don't be taken in by the colour as it may not be the scent for you.
The people in the store have a sort of game they play with you
to find your perfect scent. The first time i did this it was 2 days before
my first date in 10 months! I brought a new outfit and a new 
perfume. I played the game a Lust was the one i won (the red one).
This is my go to perfume, I love it so much that i got the actual 
spray bottle. The solid perfumes are very strong which isn't to everyones
tastes but i love strong perfume. And the scent lasts hours i 
can still smell it 6 hours after putting it on. I have since then brough
Tuca Tuca which i also adore. And today i got Breath of God. This 
is a best seller so i thought i'd try it. I also brought today the Dirty body
spray. Dirty started out as one of these fragrances and now is in 
body spray.  I love the smell but i'll keep you posted on this as i haven't tried
this yet.

Skin care
The next product i swear by is Dark Angels. I use both the soap and the
facial cleanser. The cleanser has a clay like texture.
It's made up of charcoal, sugar, and rhassoul mud. It's great for oily and
spotty skin types (A.K.A MEEEE!) Wet your face 
and rub this on your face. It's a great exfoliator but i feel it's too harsh for
everyday so i use the soap for 2 days then on the 3rd 
day i use the cleanser. This has improved my skin for sure. I wanted the
full trio though, cleanser, toner and moisturiser. The toner
i chose was Eau Roma, it smells incredible and is really soothing and great
for sensitive skin. You need to use a toner after a 
moisturiser for 2 reasons.
1. It closes the pores after cleansing which stops dirt getting into your pores.
2. It balances your skins Ph.
Then moisturise. EVEN IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN. People think if you have
oily skin you don't need to moisturise. THIS IS A LIE.
Oily skin usually leads to spots these are dry and can damage and scar the skin,
moisturisers will aid your skin in repairing, The
moisturiser i'm trying at the moment is the vanishing cream which is meant to
be great on spots but i'm not sold yet but i have only been 
trying it for a week.

 I'm also trying a spot treatment called grease lightening. But I have only been trying it
for 2 days. I'll keep you posted.

 I'm also using there charity pot body moisturiser. The reason i chose this is because
i forget to moisturise and this one is great even if i just use it every 3 days.

I'm also going to start using there deodorants  so i'll let you know how i'm getting on with that soon.

Make-up

I love that there make-up can be used as mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip colours all at once.

I also use lip service lip balm, great for dry and cracked lips and i also use the lip scrubs love these.
However i don't like licking them offer as i don't like the taste and they are made from sugar and your
meant to lick them off but i'm not a fan.







No comments:

Post a Comment